Media

Latest News

March 30, 2022 Press Release
WASHINGTON, DC – Today, Congressman Tom Tiffany (WI-07) joined his House Natural Resources Committee colleagues in introducing six pieces of legislation to reverse the Biden administration’s anti-energy policies and unleash domestic energy production here at home.
Issues:
March 28, 2022 Editorials, Letters, and Articles

The conflict in Ukraine is reminding the Western world about the importance of energy independence and food security. World leaders, including the Biden administration, argue we must increase wind and solar energy production to reduce dependence on Russian energy.

Issues:
March 25, 2022 Newsletter
This week the House of Representatives was not in session, so I spent time back in the district holding listening sessions and meeting with constituents to hear about the issues that matter most to them. More on that later.
March 22, 2022 Press Release

WASHINGTON, DC – Congressman Tom Tiffany (WI-07) today joined Congressman Chris Smith (NJ-04) and Tom Suozzi (NY-03) in introducing bipartisan legislation that would restore congressional oversight to bilateral U.S.

Issues:
March 18, 2022 Newsletter
March Madness officially kicked off this week – both on the court and on Capitol Hill. It’s no secret that one of President Biden’s first priorities after taking office was to reduce American energy independence. He delivered on that promise by canceling the Keystone XL pipeline, cutting off leasing and permitting on federal lands, and implementing a stack of policy changes to discourage American energy production – and now the American people are paying the price – a record setting price of $4.33 a gallon on average. 
March 16, 2022 Press Release

Wausau, WI – U.S. Congressman Tom Tiffany (WI-07) today announced that he will host multiple in-person listening sessions on Thursday, March 24th and Friday, March 25th to hear constituent concerns and discuss what’s happening in Washington DC.

March 11, 2022 Newsletter
Today is the one-year anniversary of the Democrats first major spending spree being signed into law by President Biden. While their $1.9 trillion package was disguised as a Covid relief package, only 9% of it actually went towards pandemic related health care needs – the other 91% went towards big government bailouts and pet projects. 
March 9, 2022 Press Release

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, Congressman Tom Tiffany (WI-07) issued the following statement after the House rammed through the $1.5 trillion omnibus package. 

Issues:
March 7, 2022 Newsletter
This week I attended President Biden’s first State of the Union address where he reported on the first year of his administration and his plans for the future of the nation. 
March 7, 2022 Newsletter
For nearly two years now the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has been collecting data on COVID-19 and publishing guidance supposedly based on the findings from that data. However, it recently came to light that the CDC has been withholding a mountain of data from the American people – releasing only the cherry-picked datathat supports its narrative.

Pages