Tours and Tickets
- White House tours will resume on Saturday, September 12th. Tours will be hosted Friday and Saturday, 8:00 am to 11:00 am. Tour size will be limited. More information can be found here.
Please note: The White House is the most requested tour in Washington, D.C. and space is extremely limited. To maximize your chances of being accepted, please request a White House tour more than three months in advance.
- U.S. Capitol tours are temporarily suspended until further notice.
- US Supreme Court tours temporarily suspended.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing tours temporarily suspended.
- Library of Congress tours temporarily suspended.
- FBI tours temporarily suspended.
- The Smithsonian's National Zoo, National Museum of African American History and Culture, the National Portrait Gallery and the Smithsonian American Art Museum, and the Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian American Art Museum, and the National Air and Space Museum’s Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, Virginia, are open to the public. Free, timed-entry passes are required for entry. Outdoor gardens are now open.
All other Smithsonian museums remain temporarily closed.
All tickets are provided to constituents on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the large number of visitors, please request them as early as possible in order to maximize your chances.
For information on sightseeing and attractions, please visit the Washington, DC Tourism Information page.