Tours and Tickets
- U.S. Capitol tours
- White House tours
- US Supreme Court tours
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing tours
- FBI tours
- Library of Congress
- The Smithsonian Museums (Free, timed-entry passes are required for entry)
- The Smithsonian's National Zoo
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- National Museum of African Art
- National Museum of American History
- Smithsonian Gardens and Outdoor Exhibitions
- National Portrait Gallery and the Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian American Art Museum
- National Museum of the American Indian (DC)
- National Air and Space Museum’s Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, Virginia, are open to the public.
- All other Smithsonian museums remain temporarily closed.
All tickets are provided to constituents on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the large number of visitors, please request them as early as possible in order to maximize your chance
Please note: The White House is the most requested tour in Washington, D.C. and space is extremely limited. To maximize your chances of being accepted, please request a White House tour more than three months in advance.
For information on sightseeing and attractions, please visit the Washington, DC Tourism Information page.